Cooper’s Instrumentation Services
Cooper is a full-service electrical and instrumentation company, specializing in providing world-class process instrumentation expertise. We have extensive experience in chemical processing, pharmaceutical, water treatment plants, pulp and paper, textiles and power generation.
We have performed hundreds of large and small industrial projects throughout the Carolinas and Virginia. With the combined resources of electrical and instrument expertise, Cooper offers you a comprehensive, turnkey solution.
Our team members are proven problem solvers with many years of experience in design, specification, purchasing, calibration, installation, start-up and repair of all types of electronic instrumentation and process systems hardware. Cooper is committed to keeping our personnel informed and certified (ISA) in the latest instrumentation technology to service your needs in an ever-expanding world of instrumentation technology.
Instrumentation Installation and Checkouts
Cooper is capable of full-service construction, renovation, and installation of instrumentation systems and other hardware. Combining both electrical and instrumentation expertise, we provide the most effective means of achieving your installation and checkouts specifications. Our technicians have experience with all major manufacturer’s equipment.
Instrument Repairs and Maintenance
Our technicians can repair and recondition your instruments and systems on-site or in our repair shop. In emergencies, we are on-site within hours to make sure repairs are made in a timely manner. Our teams efficiently deploy our technology solutions to diagnose problems and make repairs quickly and cost effectively. We also provide long-term maintenance crews as an alternative to costly permanent employees on your staff, as well as temporary technicians for plant shutdowns, vacations, sickness, leaves and other emergencies.
- cGMP Instrumentation Systems – Process and BAS
- Cleanroom Installations –Pharma and Electronics
- Hazardous Location Installations
- Super Checks – P&ID’s, Loop Sheets, Vendor Drawings, Instrument Index
- Instrument Verification and Procurement
- Bench and Field Calibrations and Documentation per cGMP Protocols
- Instrument Wiring, Terminations, Loop Testing
- Instrument Tubing – Stainless and Copper
- Control Panel Fabrication in our UL Panel Shop
- DCS and PLC Control Wiring
- Foundation Fieldbus Wiring
- Stainless and PVC Coated Conduit
- Hazard Alarm and Control Systems
- Startup Assistance