Cooper Instrumentation and Calibration Services – CICS
CICS is accredited through A2LA – the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation – to comply with ISO/IEC 17025 requirements, achieving the industry’s highest standards for reliability of calibration standards, procedures and technicians.
Calibration, maintenance, start-ups, shutdowns, new construction: CICS accredited calibration services are essential resources for a variety of industries that rely on precision calibration.
Using accredited software (Procal V5), CICS will track and calibrate your instruments and maintain documentation in collaboration with your in-house personnel.
The CICS Instrumentation and Calibration team offers the following:
- A2LA Accredited Calibrations performed to ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- UL panel building
- Thermography imaging / electrical
- On / Off site calibrations, troubleshooting and maintenance
CICS is committed to quality work that keeps production on-schedule and running efficiently.
Categories of Instruments Calibrated by CICS
Test Equipment and Standards Manufacturers Include: Beta, Biddle, Druck, Emerson Hart & Fieldbus 375, Fisher Scientific, Fluke, Hanna, IET Labs, Meriam, Omega, Rotronics, Seraphin, Setra, and Vaisala
Note: All calibration standards used are N.I.S.T. traceable
- RTDs – All, 100 TO 1000 Ohm PT
- Thermocouples – All Types , J, K, R,S,T,B,E
- Thermometers – Dial and Stem style
- Temperature Indicators – Panel mounted and Stand alone
- Dry Block Calibrators / Baths – Used to test all types of temperature elements
- Pressure Sources – PSIG, PSIA, Bars, plus more
- Pressure Indicators – Digital and Dial type / 0 to 5000 PSI
- Ultra Low Pressure 0 to 5 inches – Accuracy to .001 in. WC
- Pressure Transmitters (I/P; P/I) – Gauge and Level / Flow Differential
- Vacuum Gauges and Transmitters
- Magnehelic Gauges ( Inches of Water .01 in. and up ) – Pressure or Vacuum
Process, Analytical, Flow and Level
- PH Meters – 0 to 14 ph
- Flow Meters – Magnetic, Mass and Differential Press
- Level – Differential Pressure, Ultrasonic, Laser, Radar and Guided Wave
- Turbidity – Water and Analytical
- Gas Analyzers – Co2, O2, LEL, plus more
- Conductivity Meters – 1 to 1000 micromhos
- Humidity and Dew point – 0-100%
- Valves – Various types of control valves for water, steam, chemicals
- Volt and Ammeters
- Power Supplies
- Decade Boxes – Resistance
- Frequency Generators and Counters – HZ and PPM
- Signal Converters – I/P, P/I, E/I, I/E, E/E
- Chart Recorders – Multipoint , circular or strip chart
- Process Controllers with P.I.D.
- DCS / PLC – Check-out and loop calibrations
- Loop Calibrations – 4-20 ma and DC and AC volts, Freq.